Pathways, Toastmasters’ education program! Pathways is designed to help you build the skills you need to communicate and lead. It is comprised of 11 Paths that teach more than 300 unique competencies:
As you progress through Pathways, you will:
- Practice and improve your communication and leadership skills.
- Give speeches in your club based on assignments in Pathways.
- Challenge yourself to build and refine certain competencies and skills.
- Complete a range of projects that include persuasive speaking, motivating others, creating a podcast and leading a group in a difficult situation.
- Real-world, transferable skills
- Online content, so that you can learn anytime, anywhere
Develop real-world, transferable skills in many different areas through Pathways—communication, leadership, management, strategic planning, service to others, public speaking and more.